Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Waiting on Superman Blog

Waiting for Superman really opened my eyes to see a new type of tradgedy that I never really thought about, in the movie we follow childern who want a better education for themselfs. Unfortunatley not that many childern in cities get the education that they need to sucess in an everyday society. The movie was very heartbreaking considering the fact that I love childern I dont think any child should suffer because they cannot go to the school that they wish to go to, its not their choice where their parents can and cannot live so why are they affected? Another thing that I would absolutley change is this ridiculose law called tenner. I think that if a teacher sucks, the teacher needs to go. Our generation does not need to be affected because a teacher has been at a school for over 10 or so years. Why not have a certain curiculum test to administer to the random students drawn out of a lottery for the test? Although some students may have a higher GPA that can be studied and watered down to a science.

No comments:

Post a Comment